Southwest Gas Corporation (SWS) is a regional gas company that deals in purchase, distribution, and transportation of natural to commercial, residential, and industrial customers in USA. Founded in 1931, SWS has been firmly committed to serving its customers in the areas it operates.The company operates majorly in the South Western region of the country. Today, South West has about 1.9 million customers and roughly 2,200 employees spread out in the states of Arizona, Nevada and some parts of California. South West Gas is an investor-owned utility and its shares are traded publicly on the New York Stock Exchange. South West owes its growth to acquisition of gas properties in Nevada and California.
Billing and Payment Options
Southwest Gas Corporation offers its customers simple and flexible ways of paying their bills. Customers can pay conveniently using credit cards, check, mobile, and check/savings account. SWS has embraced Paperless Billing in order to save trees and time and protect our planet. As a customer, you have the option to make one-time payments or set recurring payments for their monthly gas bills. Here’s a list of the payments methods accepted.
- Online Payment – you can easily and securely pay our gas bill online via swgas.com
- Pay By Phone – Callt877-860-6020 toll-free and follow the automated prompts to pay your gas bill anytime.
- Automatic Payment Plan –when you sign up as customer, you can setup automatic payments that will ensure payments are made on the due date.
- Equal Payment Plan – with this option, you can easily plan and manage your energy bills at the end of each month.
- Pay with your checking/savings account – you can also pay via your checking or savings account from Monday to Friday. No service or convenience fee applies.
- Speedpay Credit and Debit Cards – Southwest Gas also accepts payments via Western Union Speedpay. You can pay using your debit, credit cards, or electronic check. Vendor fee applies for this method.
- Mail – you can also make a check payment via mail to Southwest gas. Write and mail your check to Southwest Gas Corporation, P.O. Box 98890, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8890.
Eligibility for Automatic Payments
Residential and commercial customers of Southwest Gas can make automatic payments only if they meet the following requirements. First, they must have a current and valid US bank account from where payments can be withdrawn. Secondly, their Southwest Gas accounts must be active and not removed from APP within the last 12months.
Managing Your SWS gas Account
South West allows customers to register and manage their accounts online via swgas.com. When you create My Account online, you can easily view your bills, make payments, view payment history, and view your gas usage as well. Apart from that you can manage online billing and payments and your user-account information. Essentially, you have everything you need to ensure you pay and manage your bills conveniently.
If you don’t have an account, go to swgas.com and create one today. It’s very simple to do so.
Always pay your Southwest Gas bill right on time to avoid late fee or disconnection of gas service.
Use the Southwest Gas payment locator to find an authorized vendor and make payments